Have a look at this video first!
What you just saw in the video is Chinese housing market frenzy. The shocking scene at the opening of a new real estate in Hangzhou city, China.
Surveillance camera caught the shocking moment a new real estate in east China’s Hangzhou city opened for sale on September 24. The spree was prompted by the new restrictions on Monday which prevent people born outside Hangzhou from buying more than one property.
The said real estate was sold out in a mere couple of hours, according to reports from local media.
Hangzhou is the latest in a series of Chinese cities to introduce property curbs in a bid to deter speculators and cool the market, which has reported rapid price increases in recent months.
Chinese do care for their money and they divert money from one type of investment to another as per situations. It could be property, bitcoins, domains, loans, stocks, etc, you name it. Then everybody follows that investment and the boom happens in that category.
Property, stocks, bank deposits are always traditional type of investments. Chinese stock market is not doing good from last year and they lost faith in them. Part of this reflected in the domain investment boom last year. A declining yuan adds to the fuel. In a country where the communist rules are in force and often curbs people’s investment methods, they don’t trust the stocks much now. You can read this report
Recently the government was trying to control the stock market investment behavior part of the reason why Chinese are most favoring investments outside of China.
The Chinese are heavily investing in real estate now. They are frenzy about real estate investments both in domestic market as well as international market such as Canada and the USA.
Have a look at these reports:
What makes Domain Investments lucrative for the Chinese and hence for all of us:
Agreed Domain Investments are not traditional type of investments, China is the World’s most populated country and the internet penetration is huge and growing. More and more Chinese are becoming aware of domain name investments and using it as a method to park their money and profit from it. More young people are hunting towards opportunities and turning into part time domain investors. From last year’s boom Chinese domain market started controlling even the non-Chinese domain market.
1. There is no government control over the domain name market to speak of. It was even okay to use a wrong whois address until recently. Real name verification has come up now, but that’s all.
2. When compared to traditional type of investments, domain name investments are still only a very small fraction. Once it is adapted as a mainline investment as generation change happens, what could happen is anybody’s guess.
3. You can park huge amounts of money in highly valuable domain assets without publicizing it. Let’s look at some of the domain sales:
6. As you see in the above video, Chinese does not like to miss out on an opportunity to make money.
7. Domaining is a career you can pursue along with your regular job. It has flexibility and does not eat your time. Often rewards are huge!